Thursday, November 21, 2013

                Trolled Haired Mystery Bug Found in Suriname




Hello everybody, today we are going to do a news story on Trolled Haired a mystery Bug. This bug is found in Suriname, by Trond Larsen. Trond Larsen has spotted and photographed this bug, at Suriname, in 2012, during an international expedition of field biologists. But the sad part is that, Trond Larsen couldn't get the live specimen of the bug because they hop very fast. Till now we don't know if this bug is a new species or not. But my thought is that, when we have more information of this bug and it will turn as a new species.

Look at the picture; do you see the small wings on this bug? If you look closely you can see it. The bug in this picture is in the nymph stage and it looks very different from adult, so that would make identifying the bug hard. It is believed that, predators of this insect would be very tiny and the bug could have hairs that break off sort of like a lizard’s tail.

This bug was known to the world just recently a year ago. Are you guys are wondering why I choose this topic? The reason is this bug could be a potential new species and not well known to the world. I am sorry that I could only get one picture for this post, since this is the only picture about this bug taken till today. I don't have more information on this bug, so I am concluding my bog on this bug. I guess I will see you next on the next new blog post.

 




Link1
Link 2






 


1 comment: